*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cleaning up a car is not an easy task. You need to vacuum the dust, debris and liquid mess on the car seats and car mats. Some sections of the car are difficult to reach which only makes the process more tedious.
However, with best car vacuum, you can leave your car spotless clean in a few minutes.
There are hundreds of car vacuum cleaners in the market, and this can get a bit confusing trying to select the best fit for you. Fortunately, we have made it easier for you. With our informative review, you can settle on which of the 10 best car vacuum cleaners is best for you.
If you have a car then you need to have a safety kit in it.
This Emergency Preparedness Kit is a vital thing to carry with you in all of your vehicles as it will help not only in the case of a weather emergency but also in case of a breakdown.
What Is a Car Vacuum?
A car vacuum is an electronic cleaning device that uses vacuum to clean up debris, dust, and liquids from a car.
What Does a Car Vacuum Do?
Regular use of a car will result in dust, liquid spillage, and debris accumulation. Car vacuums are designed to address this challenge. They suck up any dirt on the car leaving your car clean and fresh. They can also function as blowers and brushes. Blowers force air which pushes out dirt from the vehicle while brushes clean up the surface before it is vacuumed.
How Does a Car Vacuum Work?
Car vacuums work differently. The basic model car vacuum has a motor, which rotates to create a vacuum. The vacuum created sucks dirt through an elongated hose. The sucked dirt is stored in a dust cup until when full then it is emptied into a bin. The air used in sucking is filtered and then reused again.
Where Can I Buy the Best Car Vacuum?
Car vacuums are found on most shelves of retail and hardware stores across the country. However, to avoid shopping inconveniences, use Amazon. They have numerous car vacuums all which when purchased are delivered right to your doorstep.
How We Reviewed
When shopping for products online, getting one that fits your tastes and preferences can be challenging. In car cleaning, most reviews lack proper and comprehensive information about the best car vacuum. We took it upon ourselves to research deeply about car vacuums and come up with an informative review article.
Our focus was on the features, pros and cons, and price of the best car vacuums.
1. BLACK+DECKER Automotive Pivot Hand Vacuum
Black and Decker have a reputation for developing powerful and reliable cleaning appliances, and the BDH1200PVAV (found here) is no different. It is the best car vacuum among its class regarding reliability. It uses powerful 20-volt lithium batteries to keep the motor running continuously and ensure it sucks all debris from your car.
The vacuum’s handle on the other is ergonomically designed to ease handling while the nozzle rotates over 180 ⁰ to ensure you also clean the difficult to reach places.
- Its small size, weight (3lbs) and cordless feature makes it very portable
- Can be stored anywhere in the car
- The filter cap and dust cup are easily washable
- The suction power cannot be controlled since there are no suction settings
- The dust cup can only handle moderate amounts of dirt
- Suitable for light vacuuming only\
2. Eureka EasyClean Lightweight Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka EasyClean (found here) lives up to its name. It is the best car vacuum with a wide mouth. The 6-inch wide nozzle works well on floor mats, seats and window panels. It also uses the riser visor system to work on vertical surfaces as easily as it does on horizontal surfaces.
Two motors control it; one that sucks the dirt while the other one powers a brush that effectively cleans all dirt. Coupled with a 20-foot power cable, it increases your mobility and suction power when vacuuming.
- Stylish and beautiful design- the yellow perfectly blends with black
- Wide mouth sucks up large debris
- Dual motor action provides a thorough clean
- Can also clean vinyl, tiles, and hardwood
- Being corded it has limits to the distance it can move
- Lacks suction power regulation
3. Armor All 2.5 Gallon, 2 Peak HP, Utility Wet/Dry Vacuum
The Armor All (found here) is the best car vacuum for shop-vacs that handle heavy-duty cleaning. It contains a 6-foot hose that sucks debris and liquid mess and stores it in the 2.5-gallon bucket. Once the bucket is full, the machine shuts off.
Another important feature is the extra motor that can be used to power a blower or brush. This ensures you can work on stubborn parts of the car with ease.
- It is a wet/dry car vacuum
- Multiple accessories accompany the shop-vac
- Can vacuum large amounts of debris in a short period
- The 2.5-gallon bucket makes it tedious when emptying
- The corded feature limits its usage beyond 10 feet of a power source
- The filter cap degrades rapidly
4. Dyson V7 Trigger Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson V7 (found here) is the best car vacuum for stubborn debris. The Dyson V7 motor is powered by fade-free lithium batteries which keep the suction power strong and constant. In max power mode, it produces over 100 air watts that can suck up as small as 0.5microns of particles.
Another outstanding feature is the hygienic dirt injector that pushes out all debris from the dust cup with only one push.
- You do not get your hands dirty when emptying the dirt
- Produces the most powerful suction for a handheld car vacuum
- Works very fast
- Extensions are sold separately
- With max power mode on, it can only run under 7 minutes
- Very expensive
5. Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum
The Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum (found here) allows you to work while monitoring the amount of debris it sucks. The transparent dirt cup shows the amount of waste stored and indicates when to empty.
The lightweight car vacuum is packaged with several nozzles like the hose, crevice tool, dusting brush, and the wide-mouth tool. This ensures you work on all surfaces of your car efficiently and effectively. It is the best car vacuum for beginners.
- An ergonomically designed handle that makes it least strenuous to the wrist
- Lightweight and compact design that ensures high portability
- You can monitor the amount of debris collected
- It is suitable for light to moderate debris only
- The cord limits its use to only within 18 feet of a power source
6. BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster
The Black and Decker Dustbuster (found here) is the trademark of lightweight and compact designs. It weighs less than 3.85 lbs and can occupy small spaces in the car, garage, or house. Black and Decker developed this car vacuum for people who want to clean up light wet and dry debris on seats, windows, and light floors.
- Uses lithium-ion batteries that have a long life
- Compact design ensures it fits in small spaces
- The best car vacuum among lightweight handheld car vacuums
- It requires regular emptying
- It cannot handle large amounts of debris effectively
7. AutoSpa 94005AS Bag less Auto-Vac Hand-Held Vacuum
The Carrand AutoSpa 94005AS Bagless vacuum (found here) has a superior airflow system. It increases airflow by over 40% which makes it very suitable for brushing electronic devices and vacuuming stubborn debris. It ranks as the best car vacuum in airflow efficiency.
Its nozzle swivel also rotates 360⁰ ensuring it reaches tight spaces and improves on your work ability.
- Compact design that fits well in the car
- Numerous free accessories including a reusable collection basket
- The 40-inch hose is long enough to reach the car’s tight spaces with ease
- The crevice and squeegee tool have rubber at the end to avoid scratching the car’s parts
- Feels bulky
8. Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Hand Vacuum
The stylish red Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Hand Vacuum (found here) is for car lovers who want a vacuum that will do the job at the most efficient price. Dirt Devil has a 16-foot power cord and a 2.5-foot hose that ensures all spaces within the car are clean. Also, it runs on 7amps, which is more than enough to suck most types of debris. It is the best car vacuum in the best value category.
- Bagless design makes it easy to clean up
- Weighs less than 4lbs
- Loud operations
- The handle design is not very wrist friendly
9. BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
This car vacuum from Black and Decker (found here) takes the title of the lightest handheld vacuum. It weighs less than 2.5lbs, but it can handle most types of dry debris. Its notable features are a 20oz translucent dirt cup that is sufficient to store a moderate amount of debris and a powerful motor. Experts rank it as the best car vacuum for light usage.
- Uses smart charge technology that saves on power consumption
- The lithium batteries can last up to 18 months when unused
- The filter and dirt cup are easily removable and washable
- Since it lacks a power control setting, it works at max, depleting the lithium batteries faster
- Cannot perform wet vacuuming
10. ThisWorx for TWC-01 Car Vacuum
This car vacuum (found here) can handle virtually any debris. It has a strong suction capacity of over 4000PA in which most debris suction requirements fall under. A 16-meter cord and extra extensions enable you to move around the car and reach tight spaces which might have been left out for long.
It ranked as the best car vacuum according to its suction power versus the amount of debris sucked.
- Very easy to assemble and use
- Strong suction hose
- Comes with a free crevice tool and brush
- Mum to light-sound operations
- Requires a converter to work on other instruments apart from the car
- Requires a break after every 30 minutes of constant work
If you are like the majority of the people, you spend much time in your car. This often accumulates much dirt on the car. Keeping a car clean is important but it needs careful attention and the use of the right cleaning materials, and this is where the best car vacuum cleaner comes in place.
According to our research, the best car vacuum is the AutoSpa 94005AS Bag less Auto-Vac Hand-Held Vacuum. It has sufficient suction power, a long hose and power cord, numerous free accessories and comes at an affordable price.
However, most customers lamented about its bulky design which was not very appealing.